Water Hammer Analysis Free Demo
AFT Impulse allows engineers to determine the exact point of the water hammer transient so you can prevent issues and proactively design your piping system
Download an AFT Impulse™ Demo
Visualize. Understand. Solve.
An international leading software to simulate, analyze and mitigate water hammer / surge in piping systems
- Evaluate how valves, pumps and other components will dynamically interact with each other during a surge event
- Quickly determine the forces generated by transient pressures to help you design your pipe support
- Find out if you complying with ASME B31.3 requirements for occasional loads
- Understand the impact that cavitation can have on your piping system
- Ensure you have the right surge suppression equipment to mitigate potentially catastrophic effects of water hammer/surge and other undesirable system transients like check valve and relief valve chatter
- Use AFT’s Global Editing feature to massively edit multiple pieces of information at the same time
- Use AFT’s Scenario Manager to handle all the different cases a pipe system might encounter in a single model
- Jump start your models by importing your steady-state model, neutral files, piping component files, or EPANET files.
Complete the form to receive the demo in an email. If you do not receive the demo within one hour, please contact us and we will email a link to you.
The demo is a working copy of the actual software with specific limitations.You can:
- Build and Run the Walk Thru Example Model
- Build a Model of Any Size with Fixed Resistances and Fluid Properties
- Load and Run Any of the Model Files from the Examples or Verification Folder Directories